If I told you that I’ve gathered the best minds in the world to share their experiences with the greatest companies of 2021, and that you could participate in the dialogue, would you join me?
Our Spotlight company presentations at The Montgomery Summit 2021 presented by March Capital offer a unique opportunity to hear from industry leaders and top investors as they interview the pioneering executives who are reinventing financial technology, security, enterprise software, and more. The moderators could be keynote speakers themselves, but we are having them interview some of the most interesting companies in technology instead.
- Silicon Valley legend, John Doerr, will interview Founder and CEO of ASAPP, Gustavo Sapoznik, as he shares how the young startup with world-leading technology is reimagining the customer experience.
- Bill Richter, President and CEO of Seattle-based Qumulo, the leading file data platform for multi-cloud environments, will be interviewed by board member, and Managing Director at Madrona Venture Group, Matt Mcllwain.
- Johanna Flower, prior CrowdStrike CMO and current Freshworks board member, will interview Girish Mathrubootham, Co-Founder and CEO of Freshworks, for a lively discussion on how he’s defining the new age of intelligent customer engagement.
- Pankaj Patel, former Chief Product Officer at Cisco and Senior Advisor to March Capital, will host two world-class companies . On Wednesday he will interview Umesh Sachdev, Co-Founder and CEO of Uniphore, a world leader in Conversational AI. Thursday, he will dive deeper into cognitive AI platforms with Amir Husain, Founder and CEO of SparkCognition.
- Rory O’Driscoll, Partner at Scale Venture Partners and enterprise software expert, will join Forter Co-Founder & CEO, Michael Reitblat, in showcasing how Forter’s next generation eCommerce enablement platform can do for identity authentication what CrowdStrike has done for endpoint security.
We are hosting 16 of these Spotlight companies – transformative market leaders in their respective sectors – at The Montgomery Summit this year. Each presentation will consist of an introduction from the moderator, followed by a fireside chat, and concluding with a live Q&A where we encourage you to join the conversation.
Don’t miss this extraordinary opportunity to hear top investors engage with leading-edge entrepreneurs. You can find the full list of Spotlight company presentations within the Summit agenda, here. If you haven’t already registered for The Montgomery Summit on March 3rd and 4th, please do so here and be sure to arrange 1:1 meetings with your favorite entrepreneurs as well: https://cvent.me/mqWNGX. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.S. – This is where I will be spending my quite a bit of my time!